GRAND RAPIDS, Mich. (WOOD) We’re almost a month into our New Year’s resolutions, and a big one for many people is losing weight.
If you’re thinking it’s time to reach out for some help to meet your weight loss goals, but aren’t sure what procedures might be right for you, our experts from Bariatric Surgery at Mercy Health Saint Mary’s share their years of knowledge and experience.
Having bariatric surgery is a process that includes several steps:
- Attend free informational seminar
- Physical exam, review medical history
- Pre-operative tests, lab work
- Behavioral assessment and Surgical consultation
- Obtain insurance authorization
- Surgery Scheduled
- Pre-op education group meeting
- Individual appointment
There are two free weight loss seminars coming up on Thursday, January 30, 2014 and Tuesday, February 11, 2014, both at 6:30 p.m.
Grand Health Partners
2060 E. Paris Avenue SE
You can find more information about bariatric surgery at Mercy Health Saint Mary’s by visiting their website.