GRAND RAPIDS, Mich. (WOOD) When it’s this frigid outside, you may start to notice the cold spots inside your home and wonder what you can do to get more comfortable.
One way to do that is with an audit with GreenFIT Homes, LLC. They can pinpoint common places in a house that leak air and check for those leaks. They’ll also take a thermal image of a home to show where insulation is missing inside the wall, or where cold air may be coming from an attic hatch.
GreenFIT Homes LLC can also address gas leaks, indoor air quality dangers, heat loss vulnerabilities, and equipment inefficiencies. They’ll give you a list of renovations you can do to make your home healthier, more comfortable, and more efficient.
Included in an audit:
- Blower Door Testing to identify air infiltration that leads to high energy bills and poor air quality
- Carbon Monoxide and Gas Leak Testing that could be affecting your family’s health
- Thermal Imaging to find areas of heat loss that can cause drafts and uncomfortable rooms
- Detailed Analysis Report with suggested Home Performance Renovations that will get your home back into tip top shape
- Indoor Air Quality testing for mold, pollen, dust, and other contaminants is available upon request.
GreenFIT Homes, LLC is providing a special right now. You can get an audit for $50. Call them at (616) 887-2901 or go online.
GreenFIT Homes, LLC
343 S. Union Street
Sparta, MI 49345