KALAMAZOO, Mich. (WOOD) — A Kalamazoo taxi driver faces 15 felony charges for allegedly sexually assaulting a passengers.
A woman said that in January, Robert Prescott attacked her in the Godspeed Taxi he was driving.
The 38-year-old was already on parole when he was arrested for the alleged assault on Jan. 13 in Kalamazoo.
Prescott has been charged with:
- Four counts of first-degree criminal sexual conduct
- Seven counts of possession of a firearm in the commission of a felony
- One count of kidnapping
- One count of carrying a concealed weapon
- One count of being a felon in possession of a firearm
- One count of assault with a dangerous weapon
He is expected back in court for a pretrial hearing on Feb. 18.