Space heater use tied to deadly fires

The fire that killed 81-year-old Wanda Cooper in her Orangeville Township home early Thursday was likely caused by a space heater used to th…

Police get tips on Foxy’s rescue story

Police say they are looking into the story of a woman who says she rescued an injured puppy from a trash can after receiving multiple tips t…

Grand Rapids plowing schedule announced

In an effort to continue to clear roads for emergency vehicles, the City of Grand Rapids has announced specific streets that will be plowed …