Flames rip through Lowell home

House fire sparked in Lowell Saturday morning. (March 29, 2014)
House fire sparked in Lowell Saturday morning. (March 29, 2014)

LOWELL, Mich. (WOOD) — Firefighters are working to determine what sparked a house fire in Lowell Saturday morning.

The fire started just before 4 a.m. at a home on Lincoln Lake Avenue.

According to authorities, everyone made it out of the house safely, but by the time crews arrived, the house was fully engulfed in flames.

Officials on scene are investigating and putting out hot spots.

WOOD TV8 provides commenting to allow for constructive discussion on the stories we cover. In order to comment here, you acknowledge you have read and agreed to our Terms of Service. Commenters who violate these terms, including use of vulgar language or racial slurs, will be banned. Please be respectful of the opinions of others. If you see an inappropriate comment, please flag it for our moderators to review.

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s