GRAND RAPIDS, Mich. (WOOD) — Frederik Meijer Gardens & Sculpture Park announced their complete lineup Thursday morning for the Fifth Third Bank Summer Concerts at Meijer Gardens.
The 2014 outdoor summer concert series features the largest lineup ever, with 30 acts scheduled to take the stage at Meijer Gardens.
Tickets go on sale to the general public May 10, and a special members-only pre-sale is happening April 26.
The full lineup is listed below:
- Santana, June 1 at 6:30 p.m.
- Jason Isbell with James McMurtry, June 11 at 6:30 p.m.
- CAKE, June 12 at 7 p.m.
- John Legend, June 18 at 7:30 p.m.
- Tedeschi Trucks Band, June 19
- NEEDTOBREATHE, June 21 at 7 p.m.
- O.A.R. & Phillip Phillips, June 23 at 5:30 p.m.
- Ben Harper & Charlie Musselwhite, June 26 at 6:30 p.m.
- Tegan and Sara, June 28 at 7 p.m.
- Ziggy Marley & The Melody Makers, July 2 at 7 p.m.
- Yonder Mountain String Band & Railroad Earth, July 6 at 6 p.m.
- Nickel Creek, July 9 at 7 p.m.
- Jackson Browne, July 13 at 6:30 p.m.
- Gavin DeGraw & Matt Nathanson, July 14 at 6:30 p.m.
- Jennifer Nettles, July 19 at 7 p.m.
- Counting Crows with Toad the Wet Sprocket, July 21 at 6 p.m.
- Ray LaMontagne with Jenny Lewis, July 23 at 6 p.m.
- KC and the Sunshine Band, July 24 at 7 p.m.
- Barenaked Ladies, July 27 at 7 p.m.
- Pat Metheny Unity Group & Bruce Hornsby, July 30 at 6:30 p.m.
- Conor Oberst with Dawes, July 31 at 6:30 p.m.
- John Butler Trio, August 1 at 6:30 p.m.
- Lyle Lovett and his Large Band, August 6 at 7 p.m.
- Five for Fighting with Twilight Symphony Orchestra, August 7 at 7 p.m.
- Rodrigo y Gabriela, August 13 at 6:30 p.m.
- G. Love and Special Sauce & Keb’ Mo’ Band, August 20 at 6:30 p.m.
- The Moody Blues, August 21 at 7 p.m.
- Lake Street Dive, August 28 at 7 p.m.
- The Beach Boys, September 4 at 7 p.m.
- Sheryl Crow, September 7 at 6:30 p.m.