GRAND RAPIDS, Mich. (WOOD) – An entertainment website has released a list of what it calls the 15 best Michigan restaurants outside of the city of Detroit, and four West Michigan restaurants made the list.
Thrillist.com, a website that covers food, travel and entertainment in major metropolitan areas, gave a nod to three restaurants in Grand Rapids, including Grove, The Green Well and Marie Catrib’s. Food Dance in Kalamazoo also made the list.
Full list from thrillist.com, in the order they were mentioned:
- The Root Restaurant & Bar – White Lake
- Zingerman’s Delicatessen – Ann Arbor
- Mani Osteria and Bar – Ann Arbor
- Sidetrack Bar and Grill – Ypsilanti
- Toast – Birmingham
- Union Woodshop – Clarkston
- Golden Harvest – Lansing
- Food Dance – Kalamazoo
- Grove – Grand Rapids
- The Green Well – Grand Rapids
- Marie Catrib’s – Grand Rapids
- Trattoria Stella – Traverse City
- The Cook’s House – Traverse City
- Brown’s Fisheries and Fish House – Paradise
- The Stonehouse – Escanaba
To check out all of the restaurant descriptions from Thrillist.com, click here.