No one hurt in house fire

generic fire truck

OSHTEMO TOWNSHIP, Mich. (WOOD) — Everyone made it out safely after flames broke out at a home early Friday morning.

The fire started around 2:30 a.m. in the basement of a home located in the 2500 block of Strathmore Street in Oshtemo Township, just west of Kalamazoo.

Firefighters with the Oshtemo Township Fire Department said they were able to get it under control quickly.

No one was hurt.

WOOD TV8 provides commenting to allow for constructive discussion on the stories we cover. In order to comment here, you acknowledge you have read and agreed to our Terms of Service. Commenters who violate these terms, including use of vulgar language or racial slurs, will be banned. Please be respectful of the opinions of others. If you see an inappropriate comment, please flag it for our moderators to review.

blog comments powered by Disqus