GRAND RAPIDS, Mich. (WOOD) If you wish you could have a magical elixir to soothe your mind and calm your nerves, WOTV 4 Women Wellness Expert Michele Fife has just the fix.
A warm milk drink is a great way to relax yourself and get ready for a rejuvenating sleep. All of its ingredients lend themselves to calming your mind, improving digestion overnight, nourishing your body’s tissues.
You can find information on where to find the spices used in the recipe or buy them online on Michele Fife’s website.
- 1 cup almond or coconut milk
- 1/8 tsp. each: ginger, cinnamon, cardamon
- 1 tsp. ghee (clarified butter-organic)
- 1-2 Tbsp. honey or pure maple syrup
- 1/4 tsp. Ashwaganda (for men)
- 1/4 tsp. Shatavari (for women)
Heat first three ingredients in small saucepan to warm. Add honey. Add to cup with ashwaganda or shatavari. Pour into mug and enjoy!