GRAND RAPIDS, Mich. (WOOD) Any time of year is challenging if you live with persistent pain, but the holiday season can be especially stressful. Fortunately, the team at Mary Free Bed Pain Center is dedicated to helping people get their lives back.
Mary Free Bed Pain Center uses a behavioral and rehabilitation approach to treating pain, as well as biofeedback.
- Restores patients to highest level of functioning
- Provides skills to manage chronic pain
- Performance Enhancement through Activity and Knowledge
- Designed for patients with less severe symptoms who have not been dealing with chronic pain for a long time
- Teaches pain and stress management skills
- Integrates medical management with physical therapy and health psychology
- People with Fibromyalgia Syndrome struggle with pain and fatigue. They’re also more sensitive to stress.
- This program targets these special needs.
For more information on the Mary Free Bed Pain Center, visit their website. You can read about the programs and view videos. Or call 1-800-ASK-MARY (1-800-528-8989).