Chef Tommy Fitzgerald and his Kitchen Sage sous chef, Justin Stermin, are whipping up artichoke dip and blue-flame cocoa to ring in the New Year.
Fitzgerald also discussed the theme behind this year’s Juice Ball — which is “Boot Scootin,’ that will benefit Kitchen Sage, a non-profit organization that helps teach kids how to cook.
Ingredients for artichoke dip:
- 1 can artichoke hearts, quartered
- 8 oz. cream cheese
- 1 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 tablespoon fresh chopped garlic
- 2 shots of vodka
- 1 teaspoon white ground or black pepper,
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
Ingredients for blue-flame cocoa:
- 1 pint heavy whipping cream
- 1 quart half and half
- 1 half gallon whole milk
- 2 bags chocolate chips
- 2 oz. vanilla
- A fifth of blue Curacao liquor
Watch the video above for a tutorial of how to make each recipe.
On the web: