GRAND RAPIDS, Mich. (WOOD) On a chilly and snowy January day, there’s nothing like a delicious bowl of hot soup. If that sounds good to you, head to The B.O.B. on Monday, January 26 for the 17th annual Soup’s On for All.
Soup’s On for All is the largest fundraising event of the year for God’s Kitchen. There are several ways to give:
- Attend the event – Tickets are $50 in advance or $60 at the door. It starts at 6:30 p.m. on Monday, January 26 at The B.O.B. in downtown Grand Rapids.
- Buy a bowl – people paint the bowls all year long. Everyone who attends the event gets a bowl and bowls can also be purchased separately.
- Paint a bowl – paint a bowl that can be sold or used for the next Soup’s On for All. Hold a painting party at Gallery 303, schedule an event at your home or business, or request a painting kit to do at home.
Soup’s On features homemade soups from area restaurants and chefs. Some examples of what will be featured are:
- Creamy Roasted Red Pepper and Curry, by Terry Ellison of Rockwell Republic
- Spicy Thai Peanut Soup, by Andrew Kieras at God’s Kitchen