GRAND RAPIDS, Mich. (WOOD) — The eight finalists for the 2015 Connecting with Community Awards have been selected and our crews are out capturing their stories.Now we are ready to share them with you!
Every Friday, watch 24 Hour News 8 at 5, as we celebrate organizations, businesses, and individuals that you the community nominated for the Connecting with Community Awards.
The eight finalists chosen by our Connecting with Community Partners are as follows:
- The Shack (Watch the story here)
- Legacy Trust Award Collection (Watch the story here)
- Lifequest (Watch the story here)
- Early Learning Neighborhood Collaborative (Watch the story here)
- WEAVE (Watch the story here)
- Caregiver Resource Network (Airs Friday April 24th)
- Warden Mary Berghuis (Airs Friday May 1st)
- Out Side In (Airs Friday May 8th)
Community partnerships are an important aspect of our lives. They help us connect with our friends, neighbors, co-workers, as we all live, work and play in West Michigan.
We invite you to watch and to learn about people who are partnering with others. We invite you to cheer on the businesses and organizations you nominated, and be inspired by these finalists, and to go out and help your community.