GRAND RAPIDS, Mich. (WOOD) — Spectrum Health is celebrating 50 years of urologic excellence. Urology is the branch of medicine and physiology concerned with the function and disorders of the urinary system. Urology at Spectrum Health has advanced over the years in the areas of diagnostics and treatment for some of the most common urological problems, including:
- Urinary difficulty and incontinence
- Kidney stones
- Prostate disease
- Male erectile dysfunction
- Male infertility
- Cancer of the prostate, kidney, bladder and testicles
Being proactive instead of reactive is the best way to stay healthy. Doctors focused in the area of urology from Spectrum Medical Group offer these tips to maintain your health:
1. Make healthy lifestyle choices.
2. Exercise regularly, including the pelvic floor muscle.
3. Drink water and cut back on caffeine and alcohol.
4. Schedule routine checkups with your doctor.
Practice good health starting today! You can contact Spectrum Health Medical Group – Urology at 616-267-7333. Spectrum Health Medical Group is located at 4069 Lake Drive SE Suite 313, Grand Rapids, Mich. 49546. Find them on the web at spectrumhealth.org/urology.