Carbon monoxide leak sickens 2 in Kent Co.

KENT COUNTY, Mich. (WOOD)— Utility crews are trying to determine the source of a carbon monoxide leak that sickened two people, including at least one child.

Authorities were called to a Kent County home around 2 a.m. Wednesday.

DTE Energy was still on the scene around 7:45 a.m.

The Byron Township Fire Department responded to the call.

Stay with 24 Hour News 8 for updates. We will provide additional information on woodtv.com as it becomes available.

Comments are closed.