CASCADE TOWNSHIP, Mich. (WOOD) — While no one in Michigan walked away with the $1.5 billion Powerball jackpot, several ticket-buyers in Michigan will still walk away with a large sum of money.
According to the Michigan Lottery, five $1 million tickets were sold in Michigan, with one of the tickets being sold in Cascade Township. The winners matched the first five numbers in Wednesday night’s drawing, 4-8-19-27-34.
The winning tickets were sold at the following locations:
- D&W Fresh Market, 6425 28th Street Southeast in Cascade Township
- Horton Depot, 389 South Moscow Road in Horton
- Freedom Valu Center, 405 North Stephenson Avenue in Iron Mountain
- Admiral gas station, 805 South Mitchell Street in Cadillac
- Beacon & Bridge Market, 820 North Saginaw Street in Holly
According to the Michigan Lottery, 18.8 million Powerball tickets were sold in Michigan before Wednesday’s drawing. The three jackpot-winning tickets were sold in California, Tennessee and Florida.