MT. PLEASANT, Mich. (WOOD) Mt. Pleasant is just about in the middle of Michigan, which makes it an easy drive from just about anywhere in the Lower Peninsula. Soaring Eagle Casino and Resort has a lot of great reasons to travel there this summer, including an incredible outdoor concert venue.
Outdoor Summer Concert Series
- Maxwell with Anthony Hamilton, Fantasia, and Ro James – July 12
- Hollywood Vampires – July 13
- Lynyrd Skynyrd and Peter Frampton – July 29
- Don Henley – August 17
- Darius Rucker – August 19
- Korn with special guest Skillet – August 20
- Chris Stapleton – August 25
- Rob Thomas and Daughtry – August 27
- Shinedown, Buckcherry, Pop Evil, Red Sun Rising & Like A Storm – September 3
- Willie Nelson with The Charlie Daniels Band and John Anderson – September 6
Pack your club when you head to Soaring Eagle for a stop at Waabooz Run Golf Course! The course is very close to the casino and resort, offering a challenging round of golf for players of any age and skill level. If you’re coming for the golf, stay at the Soaring Eagle Waterpark and Hotel! Kids will love the waterslides, Flow Rider, rock climbing wall, and teen room, Adults can enjoy the adults-only hot tub or lazy river. There are special packages that include an overnight stay, three rounds of golf, and premium play at the casino.
Soaring Eagle is also offering a weekday Business Travelers special, good Sunday through Thursday. It’s a great option for the business traveler with access to a business center, a separate pool and spa away from the water park, fitness center, full service restaurant and bar, free Wi-Fi, in-room microwaves and coffee makers, and free shuttle to casino and resort!