GRAND RAPIDS, Mich (WOOD) – There is nothing fun about being involved in an auto accident. Do you know the laws and what it means to be in a ‘no fault’ state? The Auto Accident Attorneys visited eightWest to give viewers very important information. It’s important to hire these attorneys as soon as you’re involved in an accident to protect yourself and your vehicle.
No-fault is a package of mandatory benefits that you purchase to protect yourself, if you are in an automobile accident. At Auto Accident Attorneys, that’s all we do; handle no-fault, auto accident injury claims. Insurance companies are a business they make money collecting premiums, not paying claims. The less they pay in claims, the more money the insurance company makes. Most people do not have a full understanding of all of the benefits they are entitled to and Insurance company often will not often tell you.
Most people know about getting your medical bills but don’t also know they are entitled to:
- Off Work Benefits – 3years, if you can’t work of lost your job d/t injuries-up to $5,398.00/ month
- Household services- Chores – up to $620/month
- Attendant care- Personal care help- up to $30/hour
- Mileage- reimbursement for travel to and from med appts. or transportation – a car service to take you to and from med appts.
- Vehicle/Home modifications
- In the event of a death – funeral expenses, survivors benefits