GRAND RAPIDS, Mich (WOOD) – Sometimes going out to dinner can do more than satisfy your appetite, it can be an entertaining and enlightening experience! That’s the concept behind the name change for the Garden Diner and Cafe, formerly known as Bartertown. Thad Cummings joined eightWest to talk about what’s new on (and off) the menu.
- Tuesday – Local community speakers series
- Wednesday – Yoga night! The Garden Diner & Cafe is proud to bring you weekly Yoga @ The Garden with Amanda Dorda and Erin DeLisle. $3 charge at the door. All of the proceeds will go to local charities, such as the Kent County Animal Shelter.
- Thursday – Documentary night
- Friday – Local artist night. Come on down to The Garden for dinner & a show this Friday night, November 4th, and get 15% off your entire meal! We will be showing the documentary Fed Up.
- Saturday – Movie and fun night
Tuesday to Saturday 8am-8pm