GRAND RAPIDS, Mich (WOOD) – Getting into an accident is stressful enough, not including all the back-and-forth with the insurance company. Even after all of that, you may not receive what you’re entitled to. Auto Accident Attorneys joined eightWest in studio to talk about how you can protect yourself. Auto Accident Attorneys only practice auto accident injury law, allowing them to be the experts in this area.
Insurance companies are a business they make money collecting premiums, not paying claims. The less they pay in claims, the more money the insurance company makes. Most people DO NOT have a full understanding of ALL of the benefits they are entitled to and Insurance company often will NOT often tell you. Most people know about getting your medical bills but don’t also know they are entitled to:
1. Off Work Benefits – 3years, if you can’t work of lost your job d/t injuries- up to $5,398.00/ month
2. Household services- Chores – up to $620/month
3. Attendant care- Personal care help- up to $30/hour
4. Mileage- reimbursement for travel to and from med appts.
5. OR transportation – a car service to take you to and from med appts.
6. Vehicle/Home modifications
7. In the event of a death – funeral expenses, survivors benefits
Most of these benefits people have never heard of – insurance companies handle thousands of claims per day; they know what to ask and how to ask you questions in a way that may hurt your claim. We work with you to level the playing field, and insure you get every benefit you are entitled to for as long as you need.
Always call the police, make a police report & always seek medical treatment right away. Then call Auto Accident Attorneys for a free consultation. Allow them to contact the insurance company and file your claims, regardless of who was at fault. It will save you stress and help get what you deserve.