GRAND RAPIDS, Mich. (WOOD) – Have you missed any of the Connecting with Community Awards this spring? Watch them again tomorrow Wednesday May 10th on Maranda ‘Where You Live’ on WOTV 4 at 4:30 p.m.
Maranda and Eva Aguirre Cooper, Community Affairs Director for WOOD TV8, will got back and highlight all the finalists and the work they are doing in West Michigan.
Here’s a list of the eight Connecting with Community Awards Finalists:
- Senior Sing-Along
- Comprehensive Therapy Center
- Congregational Kitchen
- Operation Heading Home
- HQ, Mel Trotter, 3:11 Youth Housing
- Community Rebuilders, Salvation Army Housing Assessment Program, VA HealthCare for Homeless Vets
- West Michigan Center for Arts and Technology, Grand Rapids African American Museum and Archives & Grand Rapids Public Library
- Out Side In Stables and their Rescue & Heroes for Horses Program
The winner of the Connecting with Community Awards will be announced at a celebration on Wednesday May 24th.
See the stories again in one place, tomorrow Wednesday May 10th at 4:30 p.m. on ABC WOTV4 on Maranda ‘Where You Live’