GRAND RAPIDS, Mich (WOOD) Fall is the perfect time to check out all that is new at the New Holland Brewing, The Knickerbocker in downtown Grand Rapids. Megan LaSorsa and Frank Norton visited our studios during ArtPrize. It’s been a year since New Holland opened their location on Bridge Street on Grand Rapids’ West Side and love being a part of the downtown scene.
It’s a great location to visit year-round. Whether you’re looking for a lunch or dinner, maybe a date or a girls night out. They also have space for group events.
They recently launched their mug club, The Drinkerbocker. Perks include $1 off beers & cocktails, 10% full bill every Tuesday, T-shirt & mug to take home, and more. Membership only $30 for the year.
They offer weekly programming, nearly every night of the week. From Happy Hour to Boot & Stein night, to Flight Night and Brunch & Bloody Marys.
They offer reservations 7 days a week.
417 Bridge St. NW, Grand Rapids
- Monday – Thursday: 11:00am – 12:00am
- Friday – Saturday: 11:00am – 1:00am
- Sunday: 11:00am – 10:00pm
Explore every day of the week:
- 11a – 4p: $10 Lunch Duos
- 4p – 6p: Happy Hour Drink Pricing & Appetizer Menu
- All Day: Mug Club Day = 10% off dine in bill
- 6p – 11p: Boot & Stein Night = $6 Fills & Appetizer Menu
- All Day: Whiskey = $5 Featured Whiskey Cocktail, $7 House Old Fashioned & Sampling