HOLLAND, Mich. (WOOD) — A Holland facility that recycles air filters is a total loss after flames spread through the business.
It happened around 11:02 a.m. Tuesday at Recycle Now, located at 302 E 19th Street, according to Ottawa County dispatchers.
A Recycle Now manager said there were two employees in the building when the fire started. He said dust-like debris hit a spark, leading to the fire that drifted into the ceiling and spread.
Dispatchers said the building was evacuated.
The building was destroyed, but no one was injured.