West Michigan has a fantastic food scene. Here are four new restaurants to visit.
The Grand Rapids Police Department is investigating a homicide at the GRCC parking ramp early Saturday.
A judge on Friday sentenced a Colorado woman who cut a baby from a stranger’s womb to 100 years in prison.
A woman wanted for allegedly providing heroin to a man who fatally overdosed in Wayland was spotted by a man who claims she assaulted him.
Meet Chico and Mylee, our pets of the week from the Kent County Animal Shelter.
Employees and students are being warned after Kalamazoo College was hit by a “spear phishing” scam.
When it comes to sports fishing on the Great Lakes, the Chinook salmon is the king of them all.
Relatives of a woman shot in the face allegedly by her boyfriend questioned why police refused to identify him to the public.
The man who led West Catholic High School’s football team to three straight championships is now leaving the district.
Miss Norma’s experiences have been chronicled by major networks, but there is a unique West Michigan connection.
Impacting Grand Rapids youth today in a way that will make an impact for years to come
A dozen ducklings are back with their mother thanks to some duct tape and ingenuity from Grand Rapids firefighters.
Authorities said the couple was arguing over whether to return to a party when the husband jumped out.
On May 3, Kenowa Hills district voters will vote on a major bond proposal — a plan that has failed twice in the past 12 months.
The college held a convocation ceremony inside the Handlon Correctional Facility Friday for 20 inmates.
A man who lives near where a volunteer firefighter lost his life says he’s seen numerous crashes at the same spot.
The man suspected of shooting his girlfriend, stealing a car and leading police on a chase is facing multiple charges.
Auto Accident Attorneys breaks down what to do if you are injured as a pedestrian or bicyclist.
Kennedy’s Flowers and Gifts has great Mother’s Day gifts and a free bonus this weekend!
Inspectors marched into the restaurant’s kitchen moments after it reopened after resolving health code violations.