After only about a year on the job, top administrator for the Grand Rapids Home for Veterans has resigned.
The 12-year-old boy who was stabbed twice allegedly by an 8-year-old wants to see his friend again.
The Gerald R. Ford Presidential Museum in Grand Rapids is looking ahead to the holiday season by flipping the switch to thousands of lights.
Authorities are investigating after $15,000 worth of copper wire was stolen from two Allegan County businesses.
Is Switch, which bought the iconic pyramid in southern Kent County, keeping promises of new jobs and a new industry for West Michigan?
Police are looking for several witnesses to a possible hate crime against a taxi cab driver in downtown Grand Rapids.
The settlement is the same deal the plaintiffs thought they reached in 2013, until the district said otherwise.
A woman and man are accused of intentionally setting fire to an apartment nearly 24 years ago, killing the woman’s two young children.
A portion of Eastbound I-96 has reopened after a three-vehicle crash Thursday afternoon.
Houston police say longtime U.S. Rep. John Conyers’ youngest son, who was reported missing this week, has been found safe.
McDonald Hearing Service has tips that you can do to help your loved one with hearing loss enjoy the holiday season.
Give the gift of something ‘Michigan’ to your loved ones.
The Tanglefoot Building is opening it’s doors to this amazing open house.
The amazing chefs from Grove are in studio with some amazing food!
50,000 candles and five states later, see how this local business has taken off!
Two Scotts brought piles of tasty bbq in studio!
The teams from Grand Rapids Catholic Central and Unity Christian have seen a lot of each other during the postseason in recent years.
The incoming Republican administration got an unlikely boost from outgoing Vice President Joe Biden.
Brendan Dassey, whose was featured in “Making a Murderer,” must remain behind bars even though his conviction has been overturned.
Michigan will consider requiring all infants and toddlers to be tested for lead in the wake of Flint’s water crisis.